The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G variant of the standard Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. It packs in 5G connectivity and also replaces the Exynos 990 processor on its non-5G sibling, with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, while retaining the same chassis design, cameras, display, and lots more.
Where to Buy Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Key Specs & Features
- 6.5-inch, Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 1080 x 2400 Pixels (407 PPI)
- Android 10, One UI 2.5
- 6GB RAM
- Octa-core Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- 128GB/ 256GB Built-in Storage, With SD-Card Support up to 1TB
- 12MP + 8MP + 12MP Triple Rear Camera and 32MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor (under Display)
- 25W Fast Charging (Wired)
- Wireless Charging
- Water and Dust Proof (IP68 certification)
- 4500mAh Non-Removable Li-ion Battery
The Design and Display
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G’s design is a replica of what we have on its non-5G sibling, which bears resemblance with the Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
In similar fashion to its non-5G sibling, we have a 6.5-inch super AMOLED touch screen upfront, with a hole punch display mounted in the top center. This display has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 Pixels, a density of 407 PPI, and a 120Hz refresh rate.
On the rear, we have a square camera module that houses triple cameras and an LED flash. Also on the rear panel is the Samsung mascot which showcases its identity as a Samsung smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G comes in a color variant that includes Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint, Cloud Navy, Cloud White, Cloud Red, Cloud Orange.
The camera department of the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G holds triple cameras on the rear and a single camera upfront, which is a reminisce of its non-5G variant.
The triple cameras on the rear comprises of a 12MP primary camera with an aperture of f/1.8, an 8MP ultrawide camera with an aperture of f/2.2, and a 12MP primary camera. This setup records video up to 4k @ 60fps.
Selfies are manned by a single 32MP with an aperture of f/2.0. This camera is also capable of recording videos up to 4k @ 60fps.
Hardware and Software
On the performance hardware side of things, the Samsung Galaxy 20 FE 5G makes a u-turn from featuring an Exynos 990 processor likes its non-5G sibling, to featuring a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor.
The other performance facilitators here include an Adreno 650 GPU, 6GB RAM, 128GB, and a non-removable 4500mAh battery. Enthusiasts also have the luxury of a 25W fast charging over USB and 15W wireless charging.
On the software side, we have got One UI 2.5 on top of the Android 10 operating system.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G features a USB Type C (USB 3.2) port, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and NFC.
Internet connectivity here is capped at 5G, which means enthusiasts can utilize 5G internet for download, uploads, and streaming.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Price and Availability
The price of the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G is around $699, which translates to 267,717 Naira in Nigeria, 4,050 GHC in Ghana, 75,830 KHS in Kenya.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE was announced on September 23rd, 2020, and is expected to go on sale as of October 2nd, 2020.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Specs
Here are a few specs of the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G:
- Platform: Android 10, One UI 2.5
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Colours: Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint, Cloud Navy, Cloud White, Cloud Red, Cloud Orange
- Dimension: 159.8 x 74.5 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 190 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 6.5-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 2400 Pixels, 20:9 Ratio, 407 PPI Density
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 12MP (wide) f/1.8, 26mm + 8MP (Telephoto) f/2.0, 73mm + 12MP (Ultrawide) f/2.2, 123˚, 13mm
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama,
- Front Camera: 32 MP Camera, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), HDR, 4K, 1080p
- Built-in Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes (up to 1TB)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B13(700), B17(700), B18(800), B19(800), B20(800), B25(1900), B26(850), B28(700), B32(1500), B66(AWS-3), B38(2600), B39(1900), B40(2300), B41(2500)
- 5G: SA/NSA/Sub6
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE:
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: USB Type-C
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, DFF, DSF, APE
- Video Player: MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- FM Radio: –
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with Stereo Speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Navigation: GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- Maps: Yes (Google Maps)
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: –
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: Yes
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: –
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes (Bixby, Google Assistant)
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: Yes
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Dust Resistant: Yes
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: Non-removable 4000 mAh Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: 30W (Wired) +15W (Wireless)
The post Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Specs, Price, and Best Deals appeared first on Nigeria Technology Guide.