The ZTE Blade 20 5G is a budget smartphone that comes with a 5G network. The phone resembles the ZTE Blade A7s 2020 4G phone in the body while it appears as the advanced version of Blade 20.
Where to Buy ZTE Blade 20 5G
It has a 6.52 inches display, a 16 MP triple cameras setup, and a 4000 mAh battery.
ZTE Blade 20 5G Key Specs & Features
- 6.52 inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi)
- Android 10, MiFavor 10.5
- Octa-core MediaTek MT6853V Dimensity 720 5G (7 nm)
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Built-in Storage up to 256GB Memory Card
- 16 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP Triple Rear Cameras
- 8 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- 4G LTE Network
- 5G Network
- Fast Charging
- Non-Removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh Battery
Design and Display
In terms of body design, the new ZTE Blade 20 5G is looking decent. Just as mentioned above, it comes with the same body design as the ZTE Blade A7s. The panel is smooth and it’s wrapped with a plastic housing the cameras and fingerprint scanner.
It measures 165.9 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm and available in two colors. On the front, it has a display size of 6.52 inches making use of an IPS LCD panel with a waterdrop notch.
The screen offers an HD+ resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and a 20:9 aspect ratio.
It packs 83.0% screen-to-body ratio.
For photos, the backside of ZTE Blade 20 5G has a triple camera unit that consists of a 16 MP main snapper with a 120-degree field of view, an 8 MP ultrawide lens, and then a 2 MP depth sensor.
The good news is that the cameras carry support for 4K video shootings and it also has LED flash. The front camera is just 8 MP which is good enough for selfies and video calls.
Hardware and Software
The new smartphone takes its power from a Dimensity 720 chipset that is based on a 7nm process node. The chip also has an octa-core processor clocking at a speed of 2.0 GHz with a GPU of Mali-G57 MC3.
It has an inbuilt storage of 128GB with 6GB RAM and there is micro SDcard support for more storage. Turning on the smartphone is an Android 10 OS with MiFavor 10.5 on top.
Battery and Network
The ZTE Blade 20 5G is been fueled by a non-removable battery of 4000 mAh with fast charging. It also has some other features such as dual SIMs on the 5G and 4G network.
There is a built-in FM radio antenna, A-GPS, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, and USB Type-C 2.0 for charging and files transfer.
ZTE Blade 20 5G Price and Availability
The ZTE Blade 20 5G will sell for 190 EUR and will be available in Blue and Gray colors.
In Nigeria, the handset will cost around 90,000 Naira, about 1,500 Ghs in Ghana, and 26,000 Ksh in Kenya.
ZTE Blade 20 5G Specs
Here are a few specs of the ZTE Blade 20 5G:
- Platform: Android 10, MiFavor 10.5
- Processor: MediaTek MT6853V Dimensity 720 5G (7 nm), Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC3
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Colours: Gray, Blue
- Dimension: 165.9 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: –
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.52 inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 16 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (depth) Triple Cameras, [email protected], gyro-EIS
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 8 MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, microSDXC
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes, CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: USB Type-C 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: Li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes